"And He said to them, "Go into
all the world and preach the gospel to all creation."
• Making connections with the local Dapto community on the last
Sunday of each month (except January).
• Come to our tent and discover balloons, toys and stickers, lucky dips, children's craft, novelties,
Christian books, DVDs and CDs, PLUS a friendly chat if you wish!
Contact Sue Phone (02) 4262 8018
• Our church community aims to hold four Messy Church events each year, on Sunday evenings. Each event is theme-based, using ideas from the Messy Church
organisation, our creative members and other sources.
• The aim is to bring families together to share craft and fun activities, a time of very informal worship and a meal. We have gathered up a large team of helpers, and it is fabulous to see parents and care-givers working with the children to build, create and decorate items on the theme. Recent themes have included Our Body, Pirates and Treasure, and Super Heroes, not to forget Messy Christmas! Check out our Messy Church Blog
for all the news and lots of photos.
Contact Sue on EMAIL
or Phone (02) 4261 7473
Our Op Shop
• Staffed by a team of friendly volunteers, our Dapto
Op Shop supplies quality second hand items at discount prices, including
clothing, fancy dress, magazines, books and bric-a-brac.
• Find us behind the Dapto Pub, with parking via Osbourne Street
(behind Alexander's Cafe), or just stroll over the road from Dapto Mall.
• Opening Hours
Monday to Friday – 9am-4pm
Saturdays – 9am-12noon
Phone (02) 4261 7795
• Our Market Days are held on the morning of the first Saturday each month EXCEPT January, on our church
grounds fronting the Princes Highway opposite Dapto Mall.
• Stalls include cakes, clothing, books, white elephant, BBQ/drinks,
Busy Bee Café, plants, toys, craft, bric-a-brac and novelties.
• For stall bookings and other information, contact the Church
(general public stall fee = $10)
Local & World Mission
We believe that the Church is a global community of Christ followers
that are sent locally, nationally, and internationally to see lives
transformed into disciples of Jesus Christ. Our Church actively supports
a number of missionaries and mission projects through clothing donations,
prayer, encouragement and financial backing, including:
• David and Elly Sharp (Wycliffe Bible Translators)
• Christmas Bowl Appeal
• Wesley City Mission
• Lifeline Telephone Counselling
• Seasonal projects through the Uniting Church, including the ‘Living is
Giving’ program and the Lent Event.
• Clothing and school needs to villages in Fiji.
"For I was hungry and you gave me food,
I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed
me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I
was in prison and you came to me."